Grand Central Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Provides CureWave Laser for Pain Relief at their Midtown East NYC Pain Clinic
CureWave Laser in Midtown East NYC (Murray Hill): CureWave laser is a non-invasive, painless, low level laser provided by the team at Grand Central Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. The laser stimulates damaged tissues, promotes natural healing in the body, and provides relief from pain and inflammation. Laser therapy is popular as it provides effective pain relief without the need for surgery or medication.
Conditions CureWave Laser Can Help
Laser Accelerates the Healing Process
Low level light is applied directly to the problem areas when a patient comes in for a session. The body has a natural reaction to red and near infrared light, so the tissue absorbs the light. This reaction can affect damaged cells and promote their regeneration. Patients will feel the device against their skin during the procedure. It does not create heat, sound or vibration. This makes it completely painless and noninvasive. Our team of doctors will work with each patient to determine the best treatment plan to manage their pain.
Therapeutic Benefits of CureWave Laser in Midtown East NYC
There are many different benefits to receiving laser therapy at Grand Central Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Stimulated Nerve Function: Laser therapy speeds nerve cell recovery. This can reduce pain and numbness associated with nerve-related conditions.
- Rapid Cell Repair: Laser light therapy accelerates cellular healing and reproduction.
- Anti-inflammatory Action: Laser therapy reduces swelling, which leads to pain reduction, less stiffness, and a faster return to normal muscle and joint function.
- Increased Vascular Activity: Laser light increases blood flow circulation to the injured or affected area.
- Faster Wound Healing: Laser therapy stimulates wound healing development and accelerates collagen synthesis in damaged tissue.
- Reduced Fibrous Tissue Formation: Laser therapy helps to reduce scar tissue formation. This leads to more complete healing. This also makes the area stronger and reduces the chance for re-injury in the future.
CureWave Laser at Our East Midtown NYC Pain Center
CureWave is an advanced laser with cutting edge technology that is used at Grand Central Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. The laser is used for soft tissue issues, acute pain, chronic pain, wound care and other conditions. By reducing the pain and inflammation, the CureWave laser helps to increase each patient’s quality of life.
Contact Grand Central Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation